Leah B. Silverthorn Speaking at Land Use Seminar
Jun. 20, 2012
Leah Silverthorn will be speaking at the National Business Institute’s seminar entitled LAND USE Law: Current Issues in Subdivision, Annexation and Zoning. Leah’s presentation will cover a number of areas:
- The impact of environmental regulations on land use;
- How endangered species fit into land use;
- Why primary permit requirements are vital to successful development;
- Strategies for controlling wetlands use and abuse;
- To whom Superfund liability might extend;
- Reuse of environmentally impaired property; and
- How hazardous substances impact land development.
The seminar is designed to be an intermediate level program for attorneys who want to advance their land use knowledge. It might also be of value to city and urban planners, zoning and land use officials, developers, engineers, and architects.